- 3-4 lemon cucumbers, peeled (2 small to medium cucumbers)
- 3-4 medium sized tomatoes
- 1/4 white onion, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 4-5 sprigs fresh dill, chopped
- fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Slice the tomatoes and cucumbers as desired.
- Put tomatoes, cucumbers, and onion to a sealable bowl.
- In a separate bowl or jar add the rice wine vinegar, white wine vinegar, honey and salt. Shake well.
- Pour dressing over cucumbers mixture in the bowl.
- Place lid on the bowl, and shake well to cover vegetables.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with dill and fresh cracked black pepper.
Source: My Clean Kitchen