- 1 bundle of fiddlehead fern (Paco)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 salted egg
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 3 tbsps sugar (you may adjust according to your taste)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- Mix the four ingredients.
- Shake the dressing in a bottle and drizzle on the paco.
- Fiddleheads/paco contain various vitamins and minerals, as well as omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. They are a source of antioxidants and dietary fibre. They are low in sodium, but rich in potassium, which may make them suitable for people who need a low-sodium diet. [source]
Recipe adapted from: www.gmanetwork.com